Here is a really yummy sauce you can easily whip up in no time.
You can also use ALMOND BUTTER instead if you have an allergy to peanuts.
- 2/3 cup crunchy organic peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 tablespoons of GLUTEN FREE soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon white sugar or agave eq
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce (or a couple more if you like a little more heat)
- 1 clove garlic, minced or tsp of minced garlic in a jar!
- 1/2 cup water gradually pour in after you mix the above ingredients together till it’s a good creamy consistency
- 2 capfuls of apple cider vinegar last, stir well and viola!
Use on top of grilled chicken or salmon on a bed of brown rice and steamed broccoli with your sauce poured on top!
Hope you enjoy, let me know any variations you might have out there.